Address: 877 West Market Street /PO Box 316 - Orwigsburg, PA 17961 Phone: (570) 366-0622 / Fax: (570) 366-1159
The first nine holes of the course opened for play in 1921. In the mid 1940's, the renowned architect Donald Ross was hired to design 9 new holes and redesign the original 9 holes. The result is 18 excellent golf holes which provide enjoyment and challenge for golfers of all ages and abilities.
The course is member friendly as home course knowledge proves to play a major role in most tournaments. The greens are designed in traditional Donald Ross style and continue to make the course different every time it is played. NO TEE TIMES provides a luxury that not many private clubs can claim in this day and age. Members can enjoy a peaceful, relaxing round any day of the week, including weekends.